If you’re interested in becoming a part of our troop, we’d first invite you to schedule a visit by filling out an interest form. Please tell us a little about your boys and anything else you’d like to share.
New Youth Members
- Fill out an interest form and visit our troop.
- Register with the national Trail Life USA organization and pay dues. You will receive any further instructions after paying dues.
- Pay Troop Dues.
- Turn in a completed Child Medical Form.
- Turn in a completed Adult Medical Form.
- Read, sign, and return the Policy Handbook.
- Order Uniform(s) – uniforms will be worn at all regular meetings, unless otherwise specified. You can buy uniforms at the Trail Life USA store.
- Trail Life Uniform Shirt
- Black pants or shorts
- Order the Navigator/Adventurer Handbook from the Trail Life USA Store for boys in grades 6-12. This is required for Navigators and Adventurers.
New Adult Members
- Express interest in joining by letting one of our leaders know.
- Register with the Trail Life USA national organization. Information for registration will be forwarded to you.
- Complete a background check every 2 years. Background check fee is $26 (subject to change).
- Sign the Trail Life USA Statement of Faith.
- Complete and turn in an Adult Medical Form.
- Complete the Trail Life USA Youth Safety Program.